Summit State Bank is a community bank committed to serving our customers and community with the highest standards. In addition to our consistently strong financial stability, our responsive, knowledgeable and friendly staff will change the way you look at what your bank can really do for you.
We are more than just your bank- we are your partner. We support our customers by buying their products and using their services in a way that only a community bank can. We attribute our success to making sound financial decisions, having dedicated employees and attracting quality customers. Our Summit Way Service Standards outline our unwavering commitment to the exceptional service our customers receive.
As a Sonoma County-based community bank, our customers know that by banking locally, their money is put back into our community to support our local economy, jobs, businesses and nonprofits.
Summit State Bank is honored to have been recognized for the following awards:
- Top Corporate Philanthropy Award - North Bay Business Journal – 2014
- Rising Star Award - California Independent Bankers – 2013
- Top 75 Corporate Philanthropists in the Bay Area - San Francisco Business Times – 2013 and 2014
- Best Consumer Bank - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll – 2013
- Best Places to Work - Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll – 2013
- Premier Performing Bank - Findley Reports – 2008, 2010 and 2013
- Best Bank - Honorable Mention - Bohemian Magazine - 2013 and 2014
- ABA National Community Bank Award - Fundraising for Foundations and Local Groups - 2012
- Best Business Bank – Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll – 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014
- Best Places to Work - North Bay Business Journal – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Innovative Community Bank of the Year - Finalist - Western Independent Bankers - 2012
- Large Business of the Year - Petaluma Chamber of Commerce – 2010
Summit State Bank opened its doors in 1984. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, we serve Sonoma County and the greater Bay Area with branches in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park and Petaluma. As a community bank, we are committed to giving back to our community. We offer a generous Nonprofit Partner Donation Program and support the local organizations and programs that serve Sonoma County.