Summit State Bank is a community bank committed to serving our customers and community with the highest standards. In addition to our consistently strong financial stability, our responsive, knowledgeable and friendly staff will change the way you look at what your bank can really do for you.
We are more than just your bank- we are your partner. We support our customers by buying their products and using their services in a way that only a community bank can. We attribute our success to making sound financial decisions, having dedicated employees and attracting quality customers. Our Summit Way Service Standards outline our unwavering commitment to the exceptional service our customers receive.
As a Sonoma County-based community bank, our customers know that by banking locally, their money is put back into our community to support our local economy, jobs, businesses and nonprofits.
Summit State Bank is honored to have been recognized for the following awards:
- Top 75 Corporate Philanthropists in the Bay Area - San Francisco Business Times – 2013 and 2014
- Top Corporate Philanthropy Award - North Bay Business Journal – 2014 and 2015
- Best Company to do Business with in Sonoma County – Gold Medal
- Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll - 2015
- ABA National Community Bank Award - Fundraising for Foundations and Local Groups - 2012
- Best Places to Work - North Bay Business Journal – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Innovative Community Bank of the Year - Finalist - Western Independent Bankers - 2012
- Super Premier Performance - Findley Reports – 2014
- Best Business Bank – Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll
– 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015
- Large Business of the Year - Petaluma Chamber of Commerce – 2010
- Best Places to Work - Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll – 2013
- Rising Star Award - California Independent Bankers – 2013
Summit State Bank opened its doors in 1984. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, we serve Sonoma County and the greater Bay Area with branches in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park and Petaluma. As a community bank, we are committed to giving back to our community. We offer a generous Nonprofit Partner Donation Program and support the local organizations and programs that serve Sonoma County.