View our Position Openings.
Summit State Bank provides unique opportunities for our customers and employees. Banking has changed bringing more focus to on-line interactive services and industry oriented solutions. We are looking for employees that can go beyond "traditional banking" and provide our customers with the latest services. All Summit employees contribute to this imaginative, team-spirited, trend-setting environment.
Summit State Bank offers highly competitive benefits for each of its full time employees, their spouse, partner and dependents. Part time employees may take advantage of selected benefits depending on hours worked and length of service.
- Preventative and general medical coverage
- Emergency medical coverage
- Preventative and general dental coverage
- Emergency dental benefits
- Orthodontia benefits for dependents
- Eye exam, corrective lens and surgical correction benefits
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent day care
- Core and supplemental life insurance benefit
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Alternative Medicine Discounts (Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Massage Therapy)
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Free checking and other banking services for employees
- Discounted mortgage rates for employee home purchase or refinance
- Employee, child, spouse or domestic partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Personal leave and paid time off benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition reimbursement for outside courses
- Travel Assistance Program
- Weight Management Program Discounts
- Fitness Club Membership Discounts
- Employer-Funded HSA accounts for eligible employees
Summit State Bank offers an exciting work atmosphere and a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage along with life, short and long-term disability insurance. Summit State Bank provides attractive employee co-payments lowering your overall insurance cost. Our employees are also eligible to enroll in our 401K and a flexible spending account. We support continuing education through tuition assistance. Some positions offer flexible working hours.