Summit State Bank is a community bank committed to serving our customers and community with the highest standards. In addition to our consistently strong financial stability, our responsive, knowledgeable and friendly staff will change the way you look at what your bank can really do for you.
We are more than just your bank- we are your partner. We support our customers by buying their products and using their services in a way that only a community bank can. We attribute our success to making sound financial decisions, having dedicated employees and attracting quality customers. Our Summit Way Service Standards outline our unwavering commitment to the exceptional service our customers receive.
As a Sonoma County-based community bank, our customers know that by banking locally, their money is put back into our community to support our local economy, jobs, businesses and nonprofits.
Summit State Bank is honored to have been recognized for the following awards:
- Top Corporate Philanthropists in the Bay Area - San Francisco Business Times - 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top Community Philanthropy Award - North Bay Business Journal - 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Best Company to do Business with in Sonoma County - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll - 2016
- Best Company to do Business with in Sonoma County - Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll - 2015
- ABA National Community Bank Award - Fundraising for Foundations and Local Groups - 2012
- Best Places to Work - North Bay Business Journal - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Innovative Community Bank of the Year - Finalist - Western Independent Bankers - 2012
- Super Premier Performance - Findley Reports - 2014
- Best Business Bank - Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Large Business of the Year - Petaluma Chamber of Commerce - 2010
- Best Places to Work - Gold Medal - Northbay Biz Magazine Reader's Poll - 2013
- Rising Star Award - California Independent Bankers - 2013
Summit State Bank opened its doors in 1984. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, we serve Sonoma County and the greater Bay Area with branches in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Rohnert Park and Petaluma. As a community bank, we are committed to giving back to our community. We offer a generous Nonprofit Partner Donation Program and support the local organizations and programs that serve Sonoma County.
What sets us apart from other banks
In every decision we make, we think first and foremost of the benefits to our customers and beloved community. We are located in the heart of Sonoma County. We live, play and work here. We thrive to be a true Community Bank.
Our most popular products and services
We provide banking services for businesses of all sizes and nonprofit organizations.