Summit State Bank is committed to protecting you from identity theft, phishing scams and fraud.
Listed below are some helpful links with tips for your protection:
- Cybersecurity Guide
- FDIC Insurance Coverage
- Fraud Schemes - Protect your Business and Consumer Accounts
- FTC Scam Alerts
- Internet Fraud
- New E-Scams and Warnings
- Online Banking Fraud Prevention - Best Practices
- Online Banking Out-of-Band Authentication Solution
- Phishing Scams
- Preventing Financial Elder Abuse
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Tips on Banking in a High-Tech World
If you have any questions or concerns about protecting your personal identity or avoiding scams, visit one of our branch locations or call us at (707) 568-6000.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
Call (707) 568-4997
Lost or Stolen Credit Card?
Call 1 (800) 367-7576