We continue to be committed to serving you and understand the importance
of you having access to your money when you need it.
We hope this finds you safe and healthy.
As we continue in these uncertain times, we want to assure you that our Executive Team has been collaborating daily on the best way to provide you access to your financial needs without compromising your safety and that of our employees and community.
With our focus on employee and community well-being, we have implemented mandatory social distancing practices at all our branches. In addition, we have limited the number of customers allowed in each lobby at any given time. The lobby doors are locked and customers will be served one-at-a time by one of our employees. All our branch locations are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Our Montgomery Village and Healdsburg Brances are closed on Saturday until further notice.
What we are continuing to do:
- We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other federal, state and local agencies to ensure that the actions we are taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations.
- We are keeping our employees informed and sharing information as it becomes available to ensure the health of our employees and our customers.
- We are ensuring that our employees are trained on and practicing proper preventative actions.
- As a precautionary step we have installed stations in all our branches, equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray/wipes for use by both our employees and customers.
What you can do:
- Learn about and utilize our Online products and services including mobile banking, remote deposit, access to our lending programs and cash management services such as wire transfers, ezDeposit and Positive Pay Antifraud Check Validation.
- Contact us through our website firstname.lastname@example.org and your communications will be directed to the appropriate staff.
- Utilize our ATMS. Our ATMs at each of our five locations will continue to be in service. If you use another financial institutions ATM and incur a fee, we will happily reimburse you for the ATM fee.
- Protect yourself from becoming a victim of scams. Use caution in handling any email with a COVID-19-related subject line, attachment, or hyperlink, and be wary of social media pleas, tests, or calls related to COVID-19.
- Stay informed and protect yourself and others by practicing preventative actions. Click here for the CDC’s complete list of preventative actions.
- Social distancing is mandatory. Social distancing is deliberately increasing the physical space between people to avoid spreading illness. Staying at least six feet away from other people lessens your chances of catching COVID-19.
- Put health first. If you have a fever, cough or trouble breathing, please refrain from visiting our branches. Please call instead for assistance.
As a community bank and local employer, we understand the importance of maintaining our workforce, working with our small business customers and non-profits so they too can continue their businesses and services to our community.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Our highest priority is keeping our employees and customers safe.
Wishing you our best,
The Summit State Bank Team
For updates regarding COVID-19 visit: sonomacounty.ca.gov