Our employees have selected us to be among the "Best Places to Work" for thirteen consecutive years. Here are some of the comments our employees have shared about why they love working here:
"The culture, they recognize accomplishments, they are about employees and their families, and they make work fun."
"Our commitment to our community. Provide employees paid time off to volunteer. Our commitment to each other, sharing knowledge and living up to our company standards."
"The fact that Summit State Bank values their employees and clients alike; they honestly put forth great efforts towards establishing a great community experience and the effects of that produces employees who are willing to do their best for the company and clients who feel appreciated."
"We truly are a family here, and the company has gone to great lengths to give back to the community, our customers, and all of our employees."
Summit State Bank Mission Statement
Summit State Bank’s mission is to hire and invest in exceptional people, provide superior service and solutions for our customers, increase value for our shareholders, and continuously support and enrich the communities in which we serve.
Summit State Bank Vision Statement
To be the community bank leader committed to providing superior service and enriching the communities we serve, today and into the future.
Benefits of working for Summit State Bank
- • Medical, dental and vision plans that are 100% employer paid for employee only coverage
- • Chiropractic and Acupuncture coverage
- • Monthly wellness stipend of up to $100
- • Tuition reimbursement program.
- • Up to 5%, $1:$1, 401(k) employer match.
- • Vacation starting at three weeks.
- • 11 paid holidays per year.
- • Paid volunteer time off.
- • Employee Mentorship Program.
- • Dependent Care and Medical FSA's.
- • Frequent employee rewards and recognitions including service awards, employee lunches, themed activities, bring your dog to work day, and more.
To learn more about the categories of personal information collected and the purpose for which the information will be used, please review our CCPA Employee Privacy Notice